AIRCRAFT GALLEY DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND FITTING
Over the last eight years at RAS Interiors we have been designing, manufacturing and installing aircraft galleys into a wide range of commercial, private and corporate aircraft. Having witnessed huge amounts of change in this sector, we are proud to have fitted pioneering galley systems, which have increased passenger experience, cabin aesthetics and staff efficiency.
In yesteryear, aircraft galleys were simply places for cabin staff to heat up food and water. Today, they are the nerve centre of a cabin crews operations. Concentrating on increasing convenience and luxury, it’s now commonplace for galleys to boast luxuries such as espresso machines, drinks chillers, steam ovens alongside high performance drinks chillers.
Alongside an increased demand for luxury galley equipment, galleys today have continued to meet strict weight and design criteria, ensuring that the cabin space is a safe and well optimised environment. The design criteria is particularly important when you consider that your passengers often pass through the galley to enter the aircraft. Deploying unique and bespoke details in the galley space such as handles, bins and finishes ensure that the aircraft cabin boasts a consistent theme for these passengers. Those looking to provide a premium experience should consider logos, lighting, covers and blinds to cover unsightly galley equipment such as trolleys and ovens.
All galleys which are installed at our London based hangars have been designed with efficiency and ease of use in mind, easy to clean and maintain, they are built with materials of an uncompromising quality. Galleys are then installed by aircraft technicians who boast decades of expertise. So whether you require an entirely new galley system or a simple upgrade and refurb of your existing galley, we can help.
Wide Body Galleys
Designed and manufactured by the industry’s leading teams, RAS wide body galleys provide leading designs and functionality with the latest in galley technology allowing your cabin staff to efficiency serve and look after passengers with a wide range of food and drink options.
Narrow Body Galleys
Narrow body Galleys, also known as Single Aisle Galleys combine space saving designs and specifications with lightweight materials. The result is a visually appealing Galley which can easily support and serve those on board.
Aircraft Galley Inserts
Galley inserts allow you to cater for a wide range of passengers. Inserts provided by RAS include luxury items such as wine chiller inserts and espresso machines. Whilst a range of warmers, chillers and oven inserts ensure that your cabin staff can provide a memorable flight, it will be remembered for all the right reasons.
If you have any questions about our galley services, just get in touch and we will be happy
to run through options with you.
At RAS Interiors our interior planning and execution structure encompasses these key steps in a process that enables our team to understand our clients’ goals and meet these in the most understandable and smoothest way possible
Our process is as follows:
• Sitting down with our design, planning and sales team to get a perfect understanding of your galley vision and budget.
• With this vision in mind we set to develop an in-depth design drawing including 3D renderings all put together with our design department. Engineering/certifying the options incorporate, identify and integrate the most advanced technology solutions when applicable.
• Establishing a detailed task list and schedule and adhering to them.
• After the design process is finished and the renderings and all engineering drawings are completed it is time to begin the manufacturing process within our 28,000ft² facility. Having all design and engineering facilities located in a centralised location we are able to create a smooth transition from conception to a completed project.
• Our engineering teams then get to work using highly advanced technology along with supreme craftmanship to create spectacular galley units for our commercial and VIP clients.
• After the galley units are completed/tested/ inspected for quality they are ready for delivery to our clients anywhere in the world. We ensure our shipping methods deliver your products safely and securely to their final destination.
These steps are aimed at delivering on time and on budget the style and quality that meet your requirements. Throughout, working in tandem with our suppliers and drawing on the diverse resources of RAS Interiors, our goal is to provide our customers the utmost in flexibility regarding the process on their aircraft.
OUR EXPERIENCE - YOUR ADVANTAGE
RAS is an established and respected aircraft interior, exterior, and completions company located at London Biggin Hill Airport, just 19 miles away from the city centre. With over 40 years of joint experience in the industry, we have established a reputation for professionalism and excellence.
Our company offers interior and exterior aircraft solution specialising in; repairing, painting refurbishing, as well as creating new interior and exterior paint schemes for both VIP and Commercial aircraft.
RAS creates successful and impressive products through our exacting attention to detail, an empathetic understanding of our clients’ ambitions, and a precise awareness of timescale and budget. We work with a large range of clients including both large global airlines and private aircraft owners. No matter the size of your project, RAS has the experience and expertise to satisfy your needs.
“FANTASTIC SERVICE AND EXPERTISE – RAS OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS FOR ALL OUR VIP REFURBISHMENTS. WITH FANTASTIC EXPERTISE HIGH EYE FOR DETAIL WE WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE”