VIP & BUSINESS JET INTERIORS
RAS Interiors are able to offer full cabin interior solutions for VIP and Business Jet Aircraft, to include; the design, manufacture or refurbishment and certification of any and all client requirements.
EASA Part 21 and 145 approved.
Facilities include design and air side workshop hangars equipped with machinery that gives RAS the capabilities to manufacture and refurbish all components in house.
Our highly skilled staff ensure the highest quality and superior solution to customer requirements.
On site capabilities for fabrication, soft furnishing, wood repairs, metal plating, composite manufacturing and refurbishment.
At RAS we provide every desired level of decor finish from interior paint finishes to VVIP wood veneers and lacquers.
RAS Interiors has experience in refurbishment of the following;
• Galleys & Buffet Units • Lavatories & Washrooms • Cabin Class Divider Systems • Wardrobes & Closets
• Seats, Upholstery & Refurbishment • Carpets & Soft Furnishings • Bulkheads, Dividers & Curtains
At RAS Interiors our interior planning and execution structure encompasses these key steps in a process that enables our team to understand our clients’ goals in which we aim to meet these in the most understandable and smoothest way possible.
Our process is as follows:
• Sitting down with our design, planning and sales team to get a perfect understanding of your vision and budget.
• With this vision in mind, we set to develop an interior design and engineering/ certifying the options incorporated, identifying and integrating the most advanced technology solutions when applicable.
• Establishing a detailed task list and schedule and adhering to them.
• Refurbishing the interior, this process could be a fast or long one depending on the aircraft and scope of the project. The time a project could take also weighs heavily on whether the aircraft is available to come to our facilities at Biggin Hill Airport or not. During this process regular updates are given to the client to ensure all current work is being handled correctly.
• Returning the aircraft to service and supplying all needed EASA documentation to go along with it.
• Supporting you and the aircraft after its return.
By adhering to the above steps, we at RAS aim to deliver a punctual and on budget style and quality that meets your requirements. Throughout, working in tandem with our suppliers and drawing on the diverse resources of RAS Interiors, our goal is to provide our customers the utmost in flexibility regarding the process on their aircraft.
OUR EXPERIENCE - YOUR ADVANTAGE
RAS is an established and respected aircraft interior, exterior, and completions company located at London Biggin Hill Airport, just 19 miles away from the city centre. With over 40 years of joint experience in the industry, we have established a reputation for professionalism and excellence.
Our company offers interior and exterior aircraft solution specialising in; repairing, painting refurbishing, as well as creating new interior and exterior paint schemes for both VIP and Commercial aircraft.
RAS creates successful and impressive products through our exacting attention to detail, an empathetic understanding of our clients’ ambitions, and a precise awareness of timescale and budget. We work with a large range of clients including both large global airlines and private aircraft owners. No matter the size of your project, RAS has the experience and expertise to satisfy your needs.
“FANTASTIC SERVICE AND EXPERTISE – RAS OUR TRUSTED
PARTNERS FOR ALL OUR VIP REFURBISHMENTS. WITH
FANTASTIC EXPERTISE HIGH EYE FOR DETAIL WE WOULD
NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE”